Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oh my god you guys.
I am so sorry for the lack of posts. I remembered Charmin, but I was too busy to write a post, and my password was reset thanks to my sister Margret. Okay here's some goss-
AGYNESS DEAN MIGHT BE COMING TO STARDOLL!
(:
As announced by The Acid Crowd and Stardoll Fashion Forward- the funky teen may be a real celeb, and she may give us a brand! Omg, I cannot wait for it to come out!
Stardoll is on a roll! New hair, lips, eyes, a new brand (Decades), the ultra magnifique Halloween theme (that actually lasted more than a week thank god), and now ANOTHER brand called 'Bisou'. The closest brand anyone has found to 'Bisou' would be 'Bisou-Bisou' by Michele Bohbot, and 'Miss Bisou' their sister brand. At www.bisou-bisou.com you can find the 'Shop Bisou Bisou' link. Click that and it leads you to www.jcpenny.com. Does Stardoll actually care about JcPenny, Macy's, etc? Candie's and Abbey Dawn lasted about a week then closed down. I'm so excited about Bisou! SFF commented on the 'invisible shop' in their blog too:
"You May Of Seen A New Shop Called Bisou, The Only Fashion Related Shop I Can Find Is Called Bisou Bisou. If Anyone Else Has More Info Feel Free To Drop Us A Message! Around 60 New Items Of Clothes Have Been Made.. Here Are Some I Picked Out Which Means They Could Be Released At Anytime And Not Together.
What Are Your Thoughts?"

-SFF
On the pictures for the brand they posted (they are super advanced- they knew about Decades brand before anyone else AND had pictures for the clothes. One of they may work for Stardoll) include a DKNY beret, a Chanel handbag (that is infact real), and many other cute clothes. I am so excited, I hope Stardoll doesn't let us down!
XOXO,
Janelle

No comments: