Friday, November 21, 2008

LOTS OF STUFFFFFFFF.

All-righttey-erz. There's tons of topics seperated by the long dots. Kayy? Topic Uno.
I tried Stardoll this morning and didn't work, so I went to school. I dissapointedly turned on the computer and it actually worked!
Haha I was so excited.
I'm sending everyone apologiessss(:
..............................................................................................................................................
Bromances are the latest thing on stardoll. I've seen lots from the non-superstars who are desperate for attention and never get it- but now, it's the two most popular MEN (okay, ones gay *they said so* and the other is a girl medoll) on Stardoll, having a VERRRAYYY long Guestbook chat. They talked about oh so many things- Sex and the City, Their favorite shows, how calm they are talking to each other, Puffy getting 18 codes a day, you know the normal BroHo stuff. Anywho- it's just plain awkwarddd. And I love Puffy to death- but srsly, haha. I'm not going to even TRY to judge Anthony...I heard what Puffy said in his guestbook. (Oh yeah we'll have a dance off, May n Zay vs. Faggy n Tranny.
.............................................................................................................................................
ALBERTA FERRETTI - PHILOSOPHY
Stardoll's newest 'Chanel' line. By 'Chanel' I mean uber expensivee.
But they slashed prices for stardollars- GO BUY SOME- THEN BUY THE DRESSES!
I hope they stick with this line- it looks awesome and with a few new dresses and shirts- they'll be wiping their greedy asses with $100 bills.
.............................................................................................................................................
MY UPDATES SECTION IN MY MAILBOX IS BROKEN IT KEEPS FLASHING.
WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM UPDATE BOX?!?!

<3 Janelle

No comments: