Friday, December 19, 2008

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!




I've got a Christmas Surprise for all the faithful readers(:


Okay if you are a faithful reader to me and Zaria then answer these two questions in my -Pop_Tart- guestbook! Here they are:




1) What other website is Zaria popular on?


2) What was Janelle's old blog?




Answer those and you'll get a surprise only the readers of Cha-Cha-Charmin get! Many new christmas surprises coming soon, I've got a giveaway on some rare items coming up, I'm working with Zaria on advertisement competitions, and I'm planning on throwing a huge party. I'm so thankful to all of our readers, and I know you love our writing. I know we don't always post and sometimes they aren't exactly Perez material, but hey, we think we did a good job, and we have some very good readers that always return for more.


Thank you so much everyone I love you all, thank you for reading, thank you for voting, and thank you for just being here. Without you, this blog would have NO direction whatsoever.


ily, Janelle<3
P.S.
I'm still verrry childish- I love when people say Ho Ho Ho(:

No comments: